Welcome to the Getting Started Guide for our documentation platform! In this guide, we will introduce you to the key features and functions of the platform, and provide you with the tools you need to get up and running quickly.
Table of Contents:
- Creating an account
- Navigating the user interface
- Creating your first document
- Collaborating with others
- Publishing and sharing your document
Creating an account
- To create an account, click the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Fill out the sign up form with your email address, password, and other required information.
- Click the "Sign Up" button to complete the process.
Navigating the user interface
- The top navigation bar provides access to the main pages and functions of the platform.
- The left sidebar contains a list of your personal documents and collections.
- The main content area displays the document you are currently viewing or editing.
Creating your first document
- To create a new document, click the "New Document" button in the top right corner of the main content area.
- You can add text, images, and other media to your document by using the formatting tools in the top toolbar.
- To save your changes, click the "Save" button in the top right corner.
Collaborating with others
- You can invite others to view or edit your document by clicking the "Share" button in the top right corner and entering their email addresses.
- You can see who else is currently viewing or editing the document in the "Collaborators" panel in the top right corner.
Publishing and sharing your document
- To make your document visible to others, you can publish it by clicking the "Publish" button in the top right corner.
- You can share a link to your published document by clicking the "Copy Link" button in the top right corner.
We hope this Getting Started Guide has provided you with the information you need to start using our documentation platform. If you have any further questions or need more assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.